Sunday, August 28, 2011

Billy Graham's Daughter Sees Christ Coming Soon; Says She Expects to Live to See His Return to Earth

The daughter of Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz, believes recent world events are proof that Jesus' return is nearing, according to the Christian Today website.

In her book, "Expecting to See Jesus: A Wake-Up Call for God's People," Lotz details the signs of the Second Coming and the implications it could have on the world.

"I have held the conviction with intense focus since I was in my early 20s that if I live out my natural lifetime, I will live to see the physical return of Jesus on earth," Lotz said.

Lotz launched her own ministry in 2000 and has spoken on seven continents -- in more than 20 foreign countries -- proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, conferences, and prisons.

Her father, Billy Graham -- now 92 and in poor health -- is considered by many theologians and others to be the most famous evangelist the world has ever known.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting...I'm not sure anyone knows more than another about when the Second Coming.

    ReplyDelete