Thursday, October 18, 2018

Louis Farrakhan Stigmatizes Jews as "Termites;" Chelsea Clinton Rips Nation of Islam Head's Slur

Chelsea Clinton called Louis Farrakhan's anti-Semitism "dangerous" and said laughter in response to it "made my skin crawl," the JTA (Jewish Telegraphic Agency) website reports today (October 18, 2018).

Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, was reacting on Twitter to a Farrakhan tweet in which the leader of the Nation of Islam said "I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm anti-termite."

"Comparing Jews to termites is anti-Semitic, wrong and dangerous," Clinton tweeted, quoting Farrakhan.

Farrakhan's tweet posted this week on Twitter along with a video said "To the members of the Jewish community that don't like me ...call me a hater .. call me an anti-Semite, stop it! I'm anti-termite!" The audience laughed in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment