Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Pamela Anderson Says Feminism Going Too Far; Says It Paralyzes Men,Slams Weinstein Accusers

In an interview with Australia's "60 Minutes" TV program on November 4, former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson said feminism now goes too far, and the Me Too movement "paralyzes men," the Huffington Post website reports today (November 6, 2018).

"I think feminism can go too far," the actress and model said. "I'm a feminist, but I think that this third-wave feminism is a bore. I think it paralyzes men."

She also told reporter Liam Bartlett that the "Me Too" movement is "a bit too much" for her, adding "I'm sorry, I'll probably get killed for saying that."

Anderson went on to victim-blame many of the Harvey Weinstein accusers who first went public with accusations last fall. "My mother taught me don't go to a hotel with a stranger. If someone answers the door in a bathrobe and it's supposed to be 'a business meeting' maybe I should go with someone else," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment