Monday, February 22, 2016

NH State Rep.Says "The Pope Is the Anti-Christ;" Payback for Pope Saying Trump Is Not Christian

A New Hampshire state representative -- who supports Donald Trump for U.S. president -- referred to the Pope as the "anti-Christ" in a Facebook post thread, the Politico website reports today (February 22, 2016).

That comment came in a thread the same day, February 18, that Pope Francis suggested that Trump's desire to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico is "not Christian," provoking a quick response from the Republican front-runner, who said it is "disgraceful" for the Pope to question a person's faith. (Trump is a Presbyterian Protestant Christian.)

Susan DeLemus wrote on Facebook, "The Pope is the anti-Christ... I'm not sure who the Pope truly has in his heart."

She added, "I'm not Catholic, so I don't think he's infallible. I believe he's fallible just like the rest of us. I'm really not a respecter of men. It's really God I respect, and he's the head and the leader."

No comments:

Post a Comment