Thursday, February 8, 2018

Northeastern U. Prof. Insults Trump in Lecture; Declares "I Wouldn't Mind Seeing Trump Dead"

A professor of political economy at Northeastern University in Boston is under fire after he was recorded during a public lecture saying he "wouldn't mind seeing President Trump dead," the Washington Times website reports today (February 8, 2018).


"Sometimes I want to just see him impeached. Other times, quite honestly -- I hope there are no FBI agents here -- I wouldn't mind seeing him dead," Barry Bluestone said during a January 31 public event called "The Rule of Law in a Time of Polarization."


Bluestone's remarks were recorded in a YouTube video uploaded by Northeastern on February 5, but have since been deleted. His remarks may be viewed as defamatory slander against a U.S. President, and could result in a monetary lawsuit against Bluestone as well as Northeastern.


"In my opinion, Trump is the most dangerous man on the planet because of his power of using lies and half-truths to galvanize his supporters and his ability to command vast military resources," Bluestone said. "Would I kill him? No. And I normally abhor violence in all forms."

No comments:

Post a Comment