Monday, May 9, 2016

Muslim Refugees in Germany Shift to Christianity; State Christianity Provides More Peace, Happiness

More than 80 men and women from Iran and Afghanistan converted to Christianity on May 5 during a mass baptism in Hamburg, Germany, the Daily Caller website reports today (May 9, 2016).

Albert Babajan, the pastor who carried out the ceremony, has converted 196 Muslims in 2016. He expects the number to grow to 500 by the end of the year, and says the most common reason is disappointment in Islam.

Babajan stated he has denied a large number of prospective converts for having ulterior motives, such as cementing their stay in Germany. "If I have the impression that someone doesn't believe it from the heart, then I won't baptize him," he said.

Iranian girl Shima said, "I've been looking all my life for peace and happiness, but in Islam, I have not found it. To be a Christian means happiness to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment