Monday, October 12, 2020

Dr. Fauci: Trump Campaign Ad Is "Harassing Me;" Fauci's Months-Old Praise of Health Officials Used

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, today (October 12, 2020) demanded that the Trump campaign refrain from using him in future campaign ads, saying it would be "outrageous" and "terrible" if he was featured in another commercial that would "come back to backfire" on Team Trump, The Daily Beast website reports.


"By doing this against my will, they are, in effect, harassing me," Fauci said. 


Fauci became angry when he saw President Trump's campaign featuring him (Fauci) in a video advertisement and using remarks made in the past out of context. 


"The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials," Fauci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment