Monday, March 19, 2018

Kathie Lee Gifford Will Only Date Christian Men; Feels Rel. Is Most Important Factor for Marriage

Christian celebrity Kathie Lee Gifford said that she won't consider dating someone unless that person shares her Christian faith, the Christian Headlines website reports today (March 19, 2018).


Gifford's husband, Frank, passed away on August 9, 2015. Gifford has shared that she struggles with loneliness now that he is gone.


"My biggest struggle at this point of my life is loneliness. I've lost my parents, my husband is gone, and now my children live far away from me," Gifford said. Despite this loneliness, the 64-year-old widow said she recently broke off with someone because he didn't share her faith.


She added that she is open to finding love again, but is trusting God. "I'm not out at singles bars. I'm not online."

No comments:

Post a Comment