Friday, November 5, 2010

Evangelist Billy Graham Turns 92 on November 7; Still Broadcasts "Hour of Decision" Radio Show

Evangelist Billy Graham turns 92 on Sunday, November 7, 2010. He will celebrate the occasion with close friends and family, according to the Christian Broadcast Network website.

"I am amazed every time I think of how many years the Lord has given me on this earth," Graham said in a statement. "I am grateful for His blessing on our ministry for more than six decades, but wonder if there is something more He has for me to accomplish."

Graham's grandson Will says the evangelist has trouble seeing and hearing, but enjoys visiting and praying with his friends.

"The Hour of Decision" with Billy Graham -- one of Christian radio's longest running programs -- turned 60 this week, and continues to be broadcast in five languages in 55 countries on six continents.

No comments:

Post a Comment